* Monday - Friday: 10 am to 1 pm
* Wednesday Evenings: 7:30 pm to 9 pm
* Saturdays and Sundays: 10 am to 3 pm
Directions: (Located just off Marshall Hill Road next to the Township Recycle Center)
To get to the shelter from Rt 208/287:
· Rt 208/287 to exit 57
· Bear right onto Skyline Drive
· Stay on Skyline Drive for 4.8 miles to the end
· Right onto Greenwood Lake Turnpike/Rt 511 N
· Stay on Greenwood Lake Turnpike/Rt 511 N for 6.9 miles
· Turn left onto Marshall Hill Road - A white building (Greenwood Lake Sports Shop) is at the intersection (MapQuest says to stay straight here but the intersection has been rebuilt)
· Take the second left onto Lycosky Drive
· Go up the hill and through the township recyle center.
· At the end of the fence on the right, turn hard right to enter the shelter
From Butler, Wayne, Rts 80 & 287 and surrounding areas:
Take route 23 North into West Milford to the Echo Lake Road exit (a right hand turn) and stay on this road until you come to a T. This is Macopin Road. Make a left onto Macopin Road and travel approximately 6 miles. You will automatically merge into Union Valley Road. Go straight through 2 traffic lights. In about 1/2 mile, the road will fork with a Valero Gas Station in the middle of the fork. Bear right. Travel 1/4 mile and turn right onto Lycosky Drive. Go up the hill, through the township recycle center, and turn right down the animal shelter's driveway.